Make an eternal impact by naming your church or other ministry in your will or estate plan!
An important part of our Christian heritage in America is that we are provided opportunities for making gifts to charitable causes.
Establishing a Christian will or estate plan is a great place to start! It can help you maximize personal benefits and accomplish your charitable giving goals in the following 3 ways:
1. You’ll leave a lasting testimony to others of what you believe is important.
2. You’ll provide for your loved ones while stewarding the resources God entrusted you. Leave a portion or percentage (a popular option) of your estate to ministry.
- Consider your local Church as they grow and support worthy missionaries and promote the Gospel.
- Consider a Scholarship fund for Christian Camp Ministries to get the unsaved under the sound of the Gospel.
- Consider a Scholarship fund to Christian or Bible Colleges enabling younger men and women to enter ministry or mission work without student debt.
3. You’ll have the joy of knowing you are spreading the good news of Jesus Christ long after you go home to be with the Lord!
Your gift can be structured to suit your individual situation and goals.
Don’t wait — establish your enduring gospel legacy by including the Lord’s work in your will or estate plan. For help getting started, call The Life Financial Group (610) 385-4500 or go to www.TheLifeGroup.org. We can also provide help in finding a qualified Christian attorney if you do not currently work with one. Let’s make a difference together for all of eternity!
Article written by Roy Russell, President
Securities and Advisory Services offered through GENEOS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, INC. Member FINRA and SIPC